Portable Facial Steamer: BB-09
Portable Facial Steamer: BB-09
Please read the safety instructions before using this product. The safety instructions explained here are to help you use this product safely and in a correct manner so injuries to you and others can be avoided. The safety instructions shown here are classified as follows:
WARNING: Not following the below procedures could lead to the machine being damaged/malfunctioning, fire, and/or personal injury (ies).
- Do not use the unit for other reasons than the intended purpose.
- Do not use the product if you have damaged it by dropping or knocking it over.
- Make sure plug and outlet are the same voltage. Do not use an extension cord to connect the adaptor to an electrical outlet.
- Remove plug from outlet if machine is not in use. Always hold on to the plug while unplugging and never unplug by pulling the cord.
- Do not cut, damage, or modify the cord. Do not pull or twist the cord with unnecessary force. Do not wind the cord around the product. If the cord is damaged or gets heated up, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not use the unit near inflammable material such as Benzene, paint thinner, sprays, etc. Do not use thinner, benzene, or other solvents to clean the unit as it may damage the unit.
- Do not use the product while your hands are wet. Handle it with dry hands only.
- Do not place, store, or use product near place where it is exposed to water such as bathtubs, sink, or other vessels, and areas with high humidity. It may cause damage to the interior of the machine. Do not submerge the product in water.
- Do not use the product when the temperature is below 0 degrees Celsius or above 40 degrees Celsius, or when exposed to direct sunlight, heat, or too much moisture.
- Keep unit away from children. Do not let them play with the unit. Most importantly unit should never be use on children.
REPAIRING THE UNIT:
- Do not attempt to repair, disassemble, or modify the unit on your own. You may injure yourself as a result of fire, or abnormal operation.
- The supply cord of this appliance cannot be replaced. If the cord is damaged, the appliance should be discarded.
- Spray Head
- Spray Arm
- Cover for adding water
- Highest water line
- Lowest water line
- Protective Cover
- ON/OFF switch for spray
- ON/OFF switch for sterilization
- Safety Switch
INSTALLATION & HOW TO USE:
- (See Figure 3) Install the spray arm into the steamer unit
- Look to figure 4 & 5 as to how to install or remove the cup. One hand should be use to maneuver the cup and keep it leveled, while the other hand should be holding the unit. To install the cup, hold onto the cup handle and push the cup up and turn it to the right as shown in figure 5. When taking the cup out, turn it to the left to loosen it as shown in figure 4.
- Open cover on top to either add distilled or tap water to the unit (figure 6). Do not fill above the maximum water line. Put plug back into the top cover after water has been added.
- Connect the power cord to the outlet and press the spray switch. It will start to work and spray within 3-5 minutes. Press the ON/OFF switch for sterilization if sterilization spray is needed.
- It is better for the face to be 30-40 cm away from the spray head as steam is coming out. If suggestion is not following, the skin can be easily hurt.
- Please don’t push ON/OFF switch for sterilization lamp if person has or will have an allergic reaction.
- Aromas could be added for treatment purposes. When added aroma, place aroma on cotton first. One drop of aroma would be sufficient. Add aroma to the entire aroma cover since it can be moved up and down. .
BEFORE & AFTER PREPARATION:
Do not put anything except water into the cup, otherwise it may cause the cup to split apart.
- For hygienic reasons, please clean the cup and wipe down unit after every use. If left unclean for a long period of time, impurities will gather possibly rendering machine unable to use.
- Do not take out the cup until it has cool off. Attempting to remove cup before it has cool can lead to injuries to yourself and others.
Ref. #: BB-09