Infrared Ray Lamp
Infrared Heat Therapy uses a special type of luminous lamp that is designed to generate energy in the infrared portion of the electromagnetic field.
The lamps generate radiant thermal energy which can be used to heat objects. This Infra Red Lamp includes the stand. It provides heat for specific areas of the body during wraps, massages, facials, hair drying spray tanning or other body treatments. This lamp features vented shades with individual adjustable arms and protective wire guards. Flexible arms allow for the specific placement of heat.
Infrared Heat Therapy Functions:
- Promotes renewal and fast healing
- Amplifies blood flow which leads to pain relief
- Increases metabolism between blood and tissue
- Decreases joint rigidity and lessen muscle spasms
- Removes built up toxins by improving lymph flow
- Assists in resolution of inflammatory infiltrated edema, and exudes
- Affect s soft tissue injury and increases the extensibility of collagen tissue
- Enhances the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the body's soft tissue areas
- Enhances white blood cell function, thereby increasing immune response and the elimination of foreign pathogens and cellular waste products
- Excites the hypothalamus, which controls the production of neurochemicals involved in such biological processes as sleep, mood, pain sensations, and blood pressure.
- Solid stands with casters